- August 11, 2017
Drafty windows are costing you money! Just look at your utility bills. By installing new insulated windows you will also beautify your home and have added security against break-ins.
Plus, new windows are maintenance-free products which will not cost you more money over the years you remain in your home. Many window styles tilt-in for easy cleaning from inside your house and vinyl windows are guaranteed to never need painting.
In fact, our windows will ultimately save you money through the years.
We have 40+ years of Window Replacement experience.
Vinyl Bay Replacement Windows We have installed over 20,000 windows and doors over the last 19 years. We use only quality, well-built, insulated-glass windows, and doors and have them installed by our factory-trained installers.
We are also an approved contractor for the Keystone Help Program in Pennsylvania, which certifies that one of our window lines has been approved by the National Fenestration Ratings Council (NFRC) to qualify for the Federal Government’s $1,500 tax credit.
Energy Efficient New & Replacement Windows
Discover a key component in making your home conserve less energy with our Energy Efficient Windows. Typically, our windows can pay for themselves via the energy savings realized over the course of time.
Whether you seek to reduce your home’s energy usage to save on energy bills by installing replacement windows or windows for a newly built home, today’s energy efficient windows are available in many styles and can meet or exceed your performance expectations.
We are well-informed as to how a homeowner can best choose from the various classes and types of energy efficient windows available in the market today.
American Home Concepts is your company for window repair, window replacement, and window installation in Philadelphia, Montgomery and Bucks Counties Pennsylvania.
What makes our window installation services stand above the rest?
- We can often install up to 20 windows in one-day, reducing the time that your home is open to the elements.
- We cap out windows in PVC-coated aluminum to withstands the elements better than flat-aluminum capping.
- Our windows are lifetime guaranteed not to “fog” in between the double-paned insulated-glass unit.
- Since many of our products are Energy Star rated, they will save you money on utility bills throughout the year and often will qualify for federal tax credits.
- Expert measurement and installation to ensure no drafts. Maximum energy-savings relies on proper measurement and installation.
- We provide service after installation whenever necessary.
- We use local companies for our windows, situated in Philadelphia. Our relationships date back to the start of our business. (We use local companies whenever possible).